1. Click in an empty line.
2. Setup a Code and a Code Description.
3. Click outside to save.
Assign a Member Code to a City Ledger Account
Path: Accounting > City Ledger > Account Listing > Open a CL Account
1. Using the Member Code dropdown, choose to which Member group assign the City Ledger account.
2. Click Save at the bottom.
Bill a City Ledger Group
Path: Accounting > City Ledger > Member Billing
1. Select the Member code to bill.
2. Select the Accounting code to bill to each CL account.
3. Input the amount and description.
4. Click Post. This will direct bill each individual's city ledger account.