When a Maintenance team member logs into MOP, they will be able to see their assigned tasks for the day.
The same assignment can be seen on the All Tasks screen.
The PM Checklist
When Maintenance selects a room on their device that has a scheduled PM, the PM Checklist will be available for them to complete.
- The PM Checklist breaks the guest room down into nine sections: Life Safety, Doors & Closets, Furniture & Bedding, Appliances, Windows, Draperies, Mirrors & Artwork, PTAC, Lighting & Electrical, Bathroom & Plumbing, Floors, Walls & Ceiling
- Each of these sections has many sub-topics under them
- Under each Section, there are 5 boxes to select from
- NR (needs repair): If NR is selected a Work Order Ticket opens up to complete
- NO (needs to order): If selected, a box will open up to note what specifically needs to be ordered
- RC (repair complete)
- NA (not applicable)
- There is a box at the end of each section that can be selected to indicate All OK versus individual check off
At the end of the PM Checklist, click Submit to finalize the task and to create the final information at the start of the checklist about who completed the PM and the date it was completed.
Once the PM task is complete, the task will show as completed on the Maintenance team members' tasks.
The screenshot below is an example of the Life Safety section.
It also shows the Room Number and once the PM is completed, it will auto-populate who completed the PM and the date it was completed.
Full PM Checklist to come
Maintenance Functions of Assigned Work Order Tasks
When Maintenance team members log into MOP, they will see any tasks assigned to them. Tasks could be guest room work orders created by a Room Attendant, work orders created by a Front Desk team member, or by any other employee that has access to ...
Scheduling Preventive Maintenance 🎥
QUICKLINKS: TUTORIAL VIDEO | VM UNIVERSITY COURSE A- Required Fields - Room or All Rooms: You can select one room, a series of rooms, or all rooms - Duty: Select duty ( Guest Room PM, HVAC Filters etc.) - Priority: Defaults to medium but can be ...
Room Attendant Functions in Assigned Rooms
My Tasks After the Room Attendant logs into MOP, they can select My Tasks to show the room assignments for the day. If a room needs to be cleaned as a High Priority, it can be flagged as such and will show up highlighted in Red. Edit Tasks After any ...
Maintenance Tickets (Video)
Site Admin, Front Desk, Housekeeping Supervisor, and Maintenance can assign Maintenance tickets. Room Attendants can only enter Maintenance for a guest room that has been assigned to them for the day. A- Required Fields Room: Room number or area of ...
Adding Pet Room Status to Guest Room
The Value of having a Notification that a Room has a Pet The hotel team can exercise caution upon entering the room to avoid the possibility of the pet escaping. Plus, there are people that have adverse, allergic reactions to animal dander. ...