- By type of client: member of a mailing list, specific status (VIP, DNR, ...), member of a Company list, Birthday.
- By date: booking and/or arrival day.
- By marketing segments: market, referral, the reason for the stay or discount code.
- By provenance: zip code, state/province and/or country.
- By contact information: if the profile has a fax number and/or an email.
- By Incentive Program: this section is currently not activated.
2. Click Process.
3. The screen report will show a limited number of information as followed:
- Guest Name and Type.
- Incentive Program affiliated to the guest and Effective Date.
- Guest Phone number and State.
- Date of the guest First and Last Stay.
4. Click Print to print this result or click Export to get more data. See next.
5. Choose the Format you want for the data export: Comma Delimited (PeachTree), Tab Delimited or IIF (Quickbooks).
6. Enter a name for the file.
7. Click OK.
8. Choose if you want to merge the data by Guest or have every reservations for every guest.
9. See the attached document for an example of the exported data. It will include the 39 following fields:
- Names, Guest Type, Guest Incentive Code, Effective Date.
- Guest Phone, State, Arrival Date of First and Last Stay, First and Last Name, Address 1 and 2, City, Zip, Country Name, Birthday, Fax and Email.
- Mailing List 1 to 4 the Guest is part of.
- Market Segment, Referral Method, Reason for Stay, Discount Code and Source Code assigned to the guest.
- Total Revenue, Total of Nights, Year to date Revenue and Number of Nights.
- Night Audit Room Rate (Average), Night Audit Room Tax ID.
- If export by reservation, Arrival Date of the reservation, Date the reservation was Made, Status ID and Description of the Reservation, and Franchise Member Code (BWR).