Print City Ledger Statements (Cloud)
Path: Accounting > City Ledger > Print Statements
1. Narrow down the report using the optional available filters (from left to right):
- by specific account number or range of CL accounts.
- by start and end date the Statement is generated for.
- by Member Code. A member code is a group of multiple City Ledger accounts.
- by including invoices details.
2. Click Refresh.
3. Click Print to print the Statement(s).
4. Each result will show each city ledger account information.
5. Highlight an account to view the AGING details of that account.
Detailed statement letter
- Date of the invoice or payment.
- Description will be either invoice or payment.
- If invoiced, it will show the invoice number.
- The Account Info will show any comments entered when posting a payment. Note that any statement will start with the balance forward and end with the unapplied credits (aka Un-invoiced Items).
- Amount of the invoice or payment.
- New balance after invoice or payment is posted.
- General balance of the account statement.
- Aging report of the account.
"Exclude 0 Balance" in a City Ledger Statement? (Cloud)
Path: Accounting > City Ledger > Print Statement A balance statement is not meant to show only the balance of an account. It will show any invoice created, payment posted, and applied to an account for a specific date range. The "Exclude 0 Balance" ...
Print/Create City Ledger Invoices (Cloud) 🎥
? Watch Video Path: Accounting > City Ledger > Print Invoices 1. (Optional) Choose to sort the uninvoiced folios by city ledger account. 2. (Optional) Choose to sort by the date the folios were direct billed. 3. Click Refresh. 4. Select the folio(s) ...
Print Checks/Statements for Travel Agent Commissions (Cloud) 🎥
? Watch Video Path: Accounting > Travel Agents > Commissions Payable 1. Locate/view the guest folio from Commissions Payable. Choose to narrow the search by IATA#, Travel Agent Type, Source Code, and the Cut Off Date for guest reservations or... The ...
Sales & Mktg City Ledger Export (Cloud) 🎥
? Watch Video This collection of data is provided for the City Ledger. Examples of some available filters are as follows: Account #, (one account or all). You can see the total YTD revenue for a particular company once filters are put in place. The ...
View the City Ledger Account Listing (Cloud) 🎥
? Watch Video The City Ledger account Listing allows you to view every City Ledger account that is in Visual Matrix. Path: Accounting > City Ledger > Account Listing Every existing account will automatically show when opening the page. However, if ...