Print/Create City Ledger Invoices (Cloud) 🎥
Path: Accounting > City Ledger > Print Invoices
1. (Optional) Choose to sort the uninvoiced folios by city ledger account.
2. (Optional) Choose to sort by the date the folios were direct billed.
3. Click Refresh.
4. Select the folio(s) to invoice to the city ledger account(s) or use "Select All" to select all uninvoiced folios.
If multiple CL accounts are selected, a separate invoice per account with all the related folios will be created.
5. Choose whether or not to include the guest folios with the invoice.
6. Click Print to generate each invoice. Invoices will either print or email, based on the city ledger account setup.
Print City Ledger Statements (Cloud)
Path: Accounting > City Ledger > Print Statements Generate statement 1. Narrow down the report using the optional available filters (from left to right): - by specific account number or range of CL accounts. - by start and end date the Statement is ...
Create a New City Ledger Account (Cloud) 🎥
? Watch Video Path: Accounting > City Ledger > City Ledger 1. Click the "+" in the Company Address section. 2. Enter the Account number of your choice (Numbers or Letters can be used). 3. Enter an Address for the Account. 3. Enter a Company Name. 4. ...
Correct a Folio Billed to the Wrong City Ledger Account (Cloud)
If the Folio is still in Print Invoices If the folio is still in the Print Invoices section and has not yet been invoiced, you can transfer the Direct Bill (DB) posting from the incorrect City Ledger account to the one it was meant to be posted to. ...
Sales & Mktg City Ledger Profile (Cloud) 🎥
? Watch Video The City Ledger in Sales and Marketing provides various sections of information for clients that have Direct Billing privileges. Path: Sales and Marketing > City Ledger. The City Ledger profile in Sales & Marketing is divided into 5 ...
Message "City Ledger Credit Limit Exceeded"
Why do I have this message? This message will show if you try to post charges in a City Ledger account that has reached its Credit Limit. What is the Credit Limit? The Credit Limit is a pre-set dollar amount for a maximum line of credit. The location ...