A Fixed Fee is an additional charge that, once setup, is automatically posted to each room nightly during the night audit. This fee can be taxable and exempted like a tax.
Path: Management > Property Settings > Fixed Fees
Before adding a new fixed fee to the settings, the fixed fee needs to have an accounting code
1. Click New Fixed Fee.
2. Posting Code: Click the drop-down and choose the code you have just created.
3. Charge Amount or %: Is this fee a percentage of the room charge or a flat amount.
4. Taxable: Is this fee taxable, either by Revenue tax or with a Sales tax.
5. Sales Tax Code: if the fee is taxable with a Sales tax, choose here the Sales tax to apply.
6. Per Adult: Is the fee applicable per person (Adults, children not counted), or per room.
7. By %: If you entered a % amount in field #3, then check the box.
8. Off Rack: If the fee should be applied to the Rack rate, check the box.
9. Click Save.
To remove a Fixed Fee, highlight the line and click on Remove (10).
Setup and Bill City Ledger's Members Fees (Cloud)
Member billing allows to create groups of city ledger accounts and post memberships or fees to those accounts. Each City Ledger is assign to a Member Group from its account profile (Member Code). Setup New member Group Path: Accounting > City Ledger ...
Set Up a Percentage (%) Discount Code (Cloud) 🎥
? Watch Video If the code is meant to be used online, it has first to be created in the Channel Manager. A percentage discount means that the setup percent will be deducted from the applicable rack rate. Path: Management > Rates > Discounts > Setup ...
Set Up Referral Codes (Cloud) 🎥
? Watch Video Referral Codes will help you determine how your guests booked: Walk-ins, Examples are as follows: OTAs, Hotel direct, Repeating guests, Travel agents, etc. Path: Sales & Marketing > Setup 1. The Referral Codes setup is at the bottom ...
Setup Fixed/Exception Rates Validation Amounts (Cloud)
This setup applies to all rates settings and Excp/Fixed Discount Codes. If a rate is entered higher than the Max, lower than the Min, or the difference is higher than the Delta, a warning will show. It will not prevent the modification, only warn ...
Setup a Warranty Item (Cloud)
Path: Maintenance > Set Up > Warranty Items 1. Click on "New Warranty Item" to generate a new empty line at the top of the list. 2. Complete with all available information about the item: - Code/Type of item. - Date the item was purchased. - ...