1. Use the drop-down window to select a room number if the work order is for a room # or a common area.
2. Use the drop-down window to select a common area if the work order is not for a room.
3. Select the date(s) to take a room/area out of service. If the room is not put OOO, then enter the same date in each field.
4. Select the name of the associate the work order is assigned to complete the work order.
5. Enter who referred the work order and any comment from the person.
6. Select the maintenance (Maint) item that needs attention.
7. Enter any comments or applicable details regarding the work order.
8. Click "Save Work Order" to save the work order; Click "Cancel" to cancel the work order.