2. Click Process.
3. The screen report will show a limited number of information as followed:
- Company ID, Category Code and Company Name.
- Contact Name, Telephone, Fax and Email.
4. Click Print to print this result or click Export to get more data. See next.
5. Choose the Format you want for the data export: Comma Delimited (PeachTree), Tab Delimited, XML or IIF (Quickbooks).
6. Enter a name for the file.
7. Click OK.
8. Choose if you want to merge the data by Company or have every reservations for every Company.
9. See the attached document for an example of the exported data. It will include the 30 following fields:
- Company Code, Category Code, Company Name.
- Contact Last and First Name, Address 1 and 2, City, State, Zip and Country, Telephone, Fax and Email.
- Number of nights registered under that Company and revenue generated for that reservation, if export by reservation.
- Total of nights registered under that Company and revenue generated for the Company.
- Market Segment, Referral Method, Status of the Company Account (activated or not).
- Arrival date, date the reservation was made and contact on the reservation, if export by reservation.
- Discount code setup for week-end and weekdays, and week-end and weekdays override rate if applicable.