2. Click Process.
3. The screen report will show a limited number of information as followed:
- City Ledger Account Number, Membership Code, and City Ledger Name.
- Contact Name, Telephone, Fax and Email.
4. Click Print to print this result or click Export to get more data. See next.
5. Choose the Format you want for the data export: Comma Delimited (PeachTree), Tab Delimited, XML or IIF (Quickbooks).
6. Enter a name for the file.
7. Click OK.
8. Choose if you want to merge the data by City Ledger or have every reservations for every City Ledger Account.
9. See the attached document for an example of the exported data. It will include the 26 following fields:
- City edger Account Number, Member Code and Account Name.
- Contact Last and First Name, City, State, Zip and Country, Telephone, Fax and Email.
- Number of Nights and Revenue generated for the reservation, if export by reservation.
- Arrival Date and Date the reservation was Made, if export by reservation.
- City Ledger Account Address 1 and 2, Account Active or not, Contact Name Authorized to Book.
- City Ledger Account VM ID.
- If the Account allows Override and Weekend and Weekdays Override Rates.