2a- Export: the report can be exported in Excel, PDF, or Word format.
2b- Print: option to print the report.
2c- Page numbers: navigate in the report page by page.
2d- Find Text: Search a specific word or numbe rin the report, all pages.
2e- Zoom: option to enlarge or reduce the size of the report.
1- Property name, the date the report is generated, the time the report is generated, and the user ID of who generated the report.
2- Name of the report.
3- Date for which the report is generated.
4- Code: Code of the Market Segment.
5- Desc (Description): Name of the Market Segment.
6- Today: Number for the given day:
- Revenue: Revenue generated for this market segment.
- Tot: Number of reservations with this market segment.
- ADR: Average Daily Rate for this market segment revenue.
- % Base: percentage of the ADR compare to the applicable tier rate for the same period.
- % Sold: Part of this market segment in all the reservations for the same period.
7- Month to date: Same numbers as (6) but cumulated from the first of the current month to the current date.
8- Year to date: Same numbers as (6) but cumulated from the first of the current year to the current date.
9- Totals: totals for the columns Revenue, Number of rooms, and ADR, for the day, the month to date, and the year to date.