Night Audit Pre-Audit CheckList - Guest(s) Due Out (Desktop) 🎥
The Guest Due Out report shows any rooms that have their departure date on the current day and has not been checked out.
Path: Accounting > Night Audit > Night Audit.
1. Click View in the middle.
2. Click Print to keep a copy of the list.
3. The report will show anyone still in house but that should have been already checked out:
- room number.
- folio number.
- guest's name.
- arrival and departure dates.
- folio balance.
- method of Payment set up in the reservation.
4. Double-click anywhere on the line to open the room folio. You will be able to:
- check out the room.
- post a payment and check out the room.
- go back to the reservation (from View Res) and change the departure date if the guest extended his stay and is still in-house.
5. If the date was changed, go back to the pre-audit checklist through Accounting > Night Audit > Nigth Audit.
If the folio was checked out (top right), click Close at the bottom left to go back to the due out list.
6. Do the same with any remaining reservation.
7. Click Close at the bottom left to go back to the pre-audit checklist.
8. Once every room left have been either checked out or extended, the status will automatically change to "Completed".