2. The report has 2 sections: the Operator Totals and the Transaction Details.
3. Narrow down the Transaction Details section using the optional available filters (from left to right):
- by operator ID: keep ALL or choose a specific user to verify what this operator has posted during the day.
- by transaction type: only payment will show.
- by category (payment type): cash, check or credit card.
- by accounting code: only payment code will show.
4. The Operator Totals will display by user ID and for all users the amount posted in Visual Matrix and the amount reported by each user in "Front Office > Reports > Front Office > Operator Cash Out".
5. The Transaction Details will display results based on the filters used in step 3:
- accounting code of the payment posted.
- room number to which the payment was posted.
- folio of the room to which the payment was posted.
- name of the guest occupying the room.
- amount of the payment posted.
- amount after adjustment if the amount was adjusted.
- box will be checked if the transaction was voided.
- date of the original transaction in case of an adjustment.
- room from which the transaction originated in case of a transfer.
- description of the transaction.
- if a transaction was voided, the reason for the void.
- ID of the user who posted, adjusted, or voided the transaction.
- time the transaction was posted, adjusted, or voided.
Double-click anywhere on a transaction line to open the folio. Click Close at the bottom of the folio to bring you back to the pre-audit checklist page.
6. Click Print if you want to keep a paper copy or save it in PDF.
7. Click Close to get back to the pre-audit checklist.
8. The status of this step in the pre-audit checklist is now completed.