2. Click Refresh.
- Accounting code posted and its name. If the report is generated for a date range, the name will be replaced by the date the code was posted.
- Room number or House Account the code was posted to. If a MOP shows (like in the example above), then it is a Group folio and the MOP is the method of payment that is set up for the group.
- VM transaction ID number.
- VM Reservation number or Group number. If the reservation has a CRS number, this is the number that will show.
- Name of the guest, group, or house account.
- Reference field from the folio posting:
- if it is for a group, it will show the room from which the transaction comes;
- if it is a payment, it will show the last 4 digits and the auth code;
- if it is a void or adjusted transaction, it will show the reason for the void or the adjustment.
- Amount originally posted. Each code will also show the total.
- Amount adjusted.
- VM Transaction ID number of the transaction voided or adjusted.
- Date of the void or adjustment.
- Will only show an X if the transaction has been voided.
- In the case of a transfer of charge, this field will show the origin of the transaction.
- Login of the user who posted the transaction or did the void/adjustment.
- Time the transaction was posted. The format is hotel time.
- Total per accounting code.